To understand and promote the proper use of God given natural resources; water, soil, air, mineral and micro flora. To always act in harmony with nature while producing optimum quality and quantity of food and fiber for the betterment and well-being of mankind and the Earth.
NRG STRATEGIC OBJECTIVE
To continue building a manufacturing wholesale supply and service company which networks with like-minded individuals worldwide. To sustain a growth pattern, supported by minimal borrowed capital, which will assure a secure profit for all stakeholders.
IDEALS AND VALUES
1. Our vision is that of a better world. Through responsible use of natural resources, we will strive for an earth where the water is clear and pure, the air is fresh and clean, and our soil is once again naturally fertile.
2. We believe we must actively recruit and train field consultants, ag suppliers, dealers and farmers who share our concern for the earth and its sustainability. We must have a team approach where individuals are allowed an open, honest forum of communication. Truly the security and growth of NRG depends on the hard work, creativity, raw determination and dedication of all the players.
3. NRG values nature and its delicate balance. Our goal is to master nature not by force, but by understanding. Our commitment to research, continuing education and technical support will always remain vital components to our company’s continued success.
4. Our responsibility is not only to the earth and its valuable resources, but also to ourselves as-well-as our fellow man. Integrity, honesty and loyalty will guide our business practices and direct us in cultivating long-lasting working relationships with our customers.
- Providing biotech and nutrient systems to maximize production so as to maximize profits to our clients.
- Providing hands on service and recommendations for the proper fertilization and cultivation of crops.
- Providing technical service – Plant tissue analysis and soil biological testing.
- Providing education for the proper utilization of these natural resources.
- Formulate and manufacture value added products for sale and distribution.
- Biologically detoxify and dispose of hazardous waste, toxic chemicals and compounds.
- Providing technology to industry to biologically remediate and recycle waste materials.
- Providing bio-control products to solve the unanswered problems of soil and airborne pathological plant diseases.
DETAILED PLAN OF OPERATIONS
TO THIS END WE PLEDGE OUR TIME, TALENTS AND VISION FOR A BETTER, MORE “NATURAL” TOMORROW.